RWD: 018 Nogday RWD: 018 Nogday

Happy birthday nogfish :D

The flash was also pretty neat. Lazymuffin's was fuckin' awesome, especially his ending. I liked the fbf in the last one and dear GOD PLEASE tell me via message or something what that song was? I am a chiptune and 8bit die hard and that was fucking amazing.

Nogfish you were the only e-friend i ever accidentally stumbled upon in real life which was a pretty neat thing to do. Happy birthday and say goodbye to being a teen!

Just dunkin" Just dunkin"

Keep it up.

Although i blammed it, since stuff like that doesn't belong on NG (that's what dA is for), I totally support you in flash man. It's tough in the beginning, I remember way back when. Hell i still suck now.

Keep it up, and even though this might not be the best, it's something, and if you keep making more you'll develop techniques and stuff.

Rob's New Phone Rob's New Phone

This isn't YouTube

Not even any animation but the preloader you copy and pasted into this. Come on, man. This site is all about animations, not videos. No real critiquing here, just keep videos off of newgrounds unless there is some form of animation in it. Videos belong on sites like YouTube.

heroesofgravatron responds:

While I understand where you're coming from, we'd much rather appeal to NG users than YouTube users. That's why we're posting here. We thought NG users would appreciate our product.

RWD: 014 Dead Lead RWD: 014 Dead Lead

This is...

Fucking awesome. Definitely one of your best flashes. This really is amazing, makes me wanna do more fbf since i don't ever and i suck ):. Great job, really, it was more badass than i thought it was going to be.

Nice job, 5'd.

TANKMEN 5.5 TANKMEN 5.5

cock joke

COCK JOKE

Ng Voicemail #973 Ng Voicemail #973

SO FUCKING FUNNY

Stamper you're definitely one of my favorite animators out there. I totally appreciate your dick jokes ESPECIALLY THE FUCKIN' AWESOME (sorta) DICK JOKE AT THE END OF THIS ONE. The way you animated the kid to the message on the machine was PERFECT and honestly, it couldn't have been better.

You had me like hyperventilating because i couldn't laugh since i was in class, it was so difficult not to. This was one of the first flashes I've seen in a while that has made me want to laugh out loud. Props man.

Xenorealms Intro Xenorealms Intro

Good animation.

But i had to give it a 3 for originality. Using characters that aren't yours (especially highly over used ones, and when you use more than just 1 tops) kills it for me. I'd like to see something original out of you though since you're a pretty good animator as far as this video goes.

Mr Sun Mr Sun

decent

but gave it a five to save from blam ):

i hope this doesn't get blammed for your sake ):

Christmas Visitor Christmas Visitor

great job again, edd

you make quality fbf/tween flash movies in such a short amount of time and pull them off so well ):

i am such a boinking perfectionist that i barely submit anything, lucky you and your TALENT.

Well, keep up the good work, i hope to see more animations by you my friend, ADIOS.

:D

TheZoune TheZoune

i remember this

and i feel cool for being like, the first one to favorite it like 4 months go

surprised it gets on the front page NOW and not then

i still love this